Saturday, May 12, 2012

Gordon Freeman, PhD

"...in the flesh - or rather, in the hazard suit. I took the liberty of returning your textbooks - most of them were University library property. As for the degree: you've earned it."





"The Piratebay remains under our control - for the time being. Quite a nasty piece of work you managed back there - I am impressed. That's why I'm here, Mr. Freeman. My... employers agree with me that the digital workers of this world have limitless potential. You've proven yourself a survivor so I don't expect you'll have any trouble deciding what to do. Simply step into the portal and I will take that as a yes. Otherwise... I can offer you a debt repayment schedule you have no chance of meeting. Quite an anticlimax after what you've just survived. Time to choose..."

Wisely done, Mr. Freeman, we in the Resistance will see you ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment